MPO Bicycle Advisory Committee
Bylaws approved at the MPO meeting of October 9, 2002, pursuant to memorandum from Bob Keating to the MPO members of February 8, 1994, wherein the City of Vero Beach and the MPO formed a City/County Bikepath Commission. The BAC shall consist of six voting members: (1) County Representative, (1) City of Vero Beach Representative, (1) City of Sebastian Representative, (1) Town of Indian River Shores Representative, (1) Town of Orchid Representative and (1) City of Fellsmere Representative.
Meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of each month at 2:00 p.m. at the County Administration Building B, 1800 27th Street, Vero Beach, FL in Conference Room B1-501.
Members shall serve at the pleasure of the appointing governmental entity. The BAC shall at its January organization meeting conduct an election to select a Chairman and Vice-Chairman for one year starting with the meeting in January and may serve consecutive terms.
- Christy Northfield (Vice Chairman) - County Representative
- Chris McCarthy - City of Sebastian
- Terry Goff - City of Vero Beach
- George Sharpe- Town of Indian River Shores (Chairman)
- Phil Young - Town of Orchid
- Chief Keith Touchberry - City of Fellsmere