Statement of Function
The Purchasing division is responsible for small purchase procedures, written and verbal quotations, sealed bids and
proposals, annual vendor contracts, and professional service solicitation and review in accordance with Indian River
County Code, Chapter 105 and the County Purchasing Manual. The Purchasing Division is responsible for the proper
disposal of surplus equipment and real property and also maintains the county vehicle title file.
The division's goal is to ensure that Indian River County taxpayers receive quality merchandise and services at the most competitive price. We invite all businesses to participate in Indian River County's purchasing process.
|Annual for Telecommunications bid
|RFP: Children Services Advisory Committee
|Courthouse Judge's Security Upgrade
|AMI and MDM System
Cone of Silence
Potential bidders/respondents shall not communicate in any way with the Board of Commissioners, County Administrator or any County staff other than Purchasing personnel from the time of bid advertisement through and including bid award. Such communication may result in disqualification. The following projects are currently under the cone of silence:
The following bids/RFQs recently advertised:
- 2017025 - Annual Bid for Telecommunication Systems Equipment, Material, Supplies, Maintenance and Installation
- 2017038 - Lateral D Canal Restoration
- 2017041 - Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and Meter Data Management (MDM) System
- 2017048 - Engineering Consulting Services for Landfill Closure, Landfill Gas System Expansion, and Cell Construction
The following bids are open (not awarded):
- 2016040 – Roof Replacement of Administration Buildings A and B
- 2016051 – RFP for Vending Machines at IG Building
- 2017023 – RFP for Animal Shelter Services
- 2017024 – REBID – Annual Utilities Warehouse Stock
- 2017029 – RFQ for Utilities Asset Management (Consultant Services under CCNA)
- 2017032 – RFP for 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan Provider Services
- 2017034 – CR512 Resurfacing
- 2017045 – RFP for Benefits Consultant/Broker/Actuarial Services
- 2017046 – Septic to Sewer – North Sebastian Phase I
- 2017049 – (Rebid) Reinforced Concrete Wall Sawing and Duperon Flexrake Rehabilitation at PC Main Screening System
Sign up for notifications
Email email@example.com to request automatic notification of all County bids, RFPs and RFQs. Enter "Subscribe" in the subject line.
Note: You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "Unsubscribe". Email addresses provided will be used by the County only for the purpose of notification of open solicitations; however, email addresses provided do become public record.
Indian River County primarily utilizes auction to dispose of surplus items. Small items are periodically posted to online auction sites, as they are ready for disposal. Auctions may be viewed at: http://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/irctrans,fl/browse/allcat or at www.govdeals.com..