Statement of Function
The Office of Management and Budget's primary responsibility is to prepare, implement, and evaluate the County's
annual and long-term operating and capital budgets to provide community services and meet community needs by the
most cost effective and efficient means possible. The department oversees all funds authorized to ensure the proper
and legal utilization of those funds and provides advice and guidance to department and division heads. Duties also
include responsibility for the County's financing (i.e. debt planning and issuance), coordinating and researching
issues resulting in the development of County policy and developing recommendations for improvements in fiscal
operations and policy planning.
2015/2016 Budget Workshop/Hearings Schedule
FY 2015/16 Documents and Information
- Budget Workshop Wednesday, July 15, 2015 9:00 AM Commission Chambers
Budget Workshop Agenda
| Budget Workshop Packet
- Public Hearing on Tentative budget and proposed millage rates Thursday, September 10, 2015 5:01 PM Commission Chambers
- Public Hearing on Final budget to adopt budget and millage rates Thursday, September 17, 2015 5:01 PM Commission Chambers
Impact Fees Budget Data
New Traffic Impact Fees Report (102)
Other Facility Impact Fees Report (103)
County Impact Fee Update Report
Dodgertown Bond Issue Budget Data
Spring Training Facility Bonds - Sources and uses
2014/2015 Goals and Objectives
• Continue improving financial health of the organization and maintaining fund balances with a goal of 25% fund balance in all taxing funds.
• Develop innovative procedures and policies, which ensure compliance with applicable regulations, directives and deadlines while improving efficiency and productivity.
• Develop a Revenue Manual that lists and describes the major fund categories and their appropriate uses.