Community Development Block Grant Citizen Advisory Task Force
The Community Development Block Grant Citizen Advisory Task Force assists the Board of County Commissioners to review and apply for various grants for the benefit of persons of low and moderate income. More details about the duties and responsibilities of CDBGCATF members.
Relevant Resolutions, Ordinances and Statutes
- Resolution 2021-071 – added the CDBG-CATF to the list of committees monitored by the County Attorneys' Office and changed the committee term.
- Resolution 2014-094 changed membership number and term - 5 Members (at least 3 Members from the low to moderate income households; Residency in IRC; 4-year Term Maximum - Members Appointed by BCC.
- Ordinance 2003-010 approved March 11, 2003 established the board and provided that Commissioners serve as a non-voting liaison.
Terms, Membership, and Meetings
The term of office for each member shall be four (4) years. Must be a resident of Indian River County. There are no term limitations. Meetings are held quarterly at the County Administration Building A, 1801 27th Street, Vero Beach, FL in Conference Room A1-102 as needed. The Recording Secretary is Kim Moirano, Commissioner Assistant.
- Ardra K. Rigby - Citizen of Indian River County
- Rev William Mosley, Chairman - Citizen of Indian River County
- Teddy Floyd - Citizen of Indian River County
- Leroy E. Smith - Citizen of Indian River County
- VACANT - Citizen of Indian River County
- Laura Moss - County Commissioner