Community Development Block Grant Citizen Advisory Task Force
Relevant Resolutions, Ordinances, and Statutes
- Resolution 2014-094 changed membership number and term - 5 Members (at least 3 Members from the low to moderate income households; Residency in IRC; 4 Yr Term Maximum - Members Appointed by BCC.
- Ordinance 2003-010 approved March 11, 2003 provides that Commissioners serve as a non-voting liaison.
Terms, Meetings, and Membership
Meetings held as Needed at the Indian River County Administration Complex, Bldg "A" 1801 27th Street Vero Beach, FL in the County Commission Chambers – time and date to be determined. More details about the duties and responsibilities of CDBGCATF members.
Minutes of meetings are taken by the Board of County Commissioners Office. Terms of the members are at the Board's discretion. (772) 226 -1490.
- Ardra K. Rigby - Citizen of Indian River County
- Rev William Mosley, Chairman - Citizen of Indian River County
- Teddy Floyd - Citizen of Indian River County
- Leroy E. Smith - Citizen of Indian River County
- Joe Wiggins, Vice Chairman - Citizen of Indian River County
- Laura Moss - County Commissioner