Citizens Oversight Committee
In May of 2003 the County and the School Board entered into an Interlocal Agreement for public school planning.
Per Section 2.4, a citizen oversight committee, consisting of six (6) citizens appointed by the School Board, the County, the Town of Indian River Shores, and Cities of Fellsmere, Sebastian and Vero Beach. Each jurisdiction or entity shall appoint one member.
Per Section 3.4, the Citizen Oversight Committee will monitor implementation of the Interlocal Agreement, and report to participating local governments, the School Board and the general public on the effectiveness with which the Interlocal Agreement is being implemented.
Meets at a minimum, annually in the first week of April at the County Administration Building, 1800 27th Street, Building B, Room B1-501 Vero Beach, FL. - time and date to be determined. Minutes of meetings are taken by the Board of County Commissioners Office.
- Linda Ann Morgan – Indian River County Appointee
- Shannon Davis Norvig, City of Sebastian Appointee
- Robin Pelensky – City of Vero Beach Appointee
- Yolanda Gamez – City of Fellsmere Appointee
- Peter Robinson - School Board Appointee
- Gerald K. Solin - Town of Indian River Shores Appointee