By Laws approved at the MPO meeting of September 12, 2012, amending the membership from 19 to 18 voting members, per Resolution #92-83 approved June 16, 1992, Section 134, Title 23, U.S. Code and Florida Statutes Chapter 339.175.
Total of 18 Members: (1) IRC Public Works Department; (1) IRC Community Development Department; (1) IRC Traffic Engineering Department; (1) Office of Management and Budget; (1) Vero Beach Engineering Department; (1) Vero Beach Planning Department; (1) Vero Beach Municipal Airport; (1) Sebastian Engineering Department; (1) Sebastian Planning Department; (1) Sebastian Municipal Airport; (1) IRC Sheriff's Department; (1) IRC School Board; (1) IRC Council on Aging; (1) Town of Indian River Shores; (1) City of Fellsmere; (1) Town of Orchid; (1) FDOT District 4 Planning; (1) FDOT District 4 Public Transportation Office. Members serve a 1-year term.
Meetings are held on the fourth Friday of every month at 10:00 a.m. at the County Administration Building B, 1800 27th Street, Vero Beach, FL in Conference Room B1-501.
- Noah Powers, Town Manager (Chairman), or Cherry Stowe – Town of Orchid
- Jason Jeffries, Planning Director, (Vice Chairman) City of Vero Beach
- Roland DeBlois – Interim IRC Community Development Director
- Rich Szpyrka – Director, IRC Public Works Dept.
- Janie Hollingsworth – IRC Traffic Engineering
- Kristin Daniels – IRC Office of Management and Budget
- Undersheriff James Harpring – IRC Sheriff's Department
- Karen Deigl – Senior Resource Association (SRA)
- Jon Teske – IRC School Board
- Lt. Al Lovino – Town of Indian River Shores
- Matthew Mitts, Director, Public Works, City of Vero Beach
- Eric Menger, Director, Vero Beach Municipal Airport
- Lisa Frazier – Director, Community Development, City of Sebastian
- Scott Baker, Manager, Sebastian Municipal Airport
- Ken Griffin – Director, Public Works/Engineering, City of Sebastian
- Mark Mathes – City Manager, City of Fellsmere
- Mira Skoroden – FDOT District IV Representative, Alternate: Christine Fasiska