Dale Wimbrow Park
11805 Roseland Road, Sebastian, FL 32958
Hours of Operation:
- 3 Pavilions
- 4 Picnic Tables
- Large Playground
- Handicap Parking
- 8 Boat Trailer Parking Spaces
- Water Fountain
- Walking Trails
Dale Wimbrow Park is located in northern Indian River County. It lies along the beautiful Sebastian River near Sebastian and Roseland. Features include a large fenced playground, picnic pavilions, event pavilion (reservation required), restrooms, boat launch (7 feet deep at the end of the ramp), fitness trail, paved parking and fishing access. Please call Donald MacDonald Park at 772-589-0087 or the Parks Division at 772-589-9223 for more information or to rent the pavilion.
Pavilion Rental: $25+tax ($26.75) daily rental.
- No pets – County Ordinance 205.03.22.
- No alcohol – County Ordinance 205.03.26.
- No open fires – County Ordinance 205.03.04.
- No camping – County Ordinance 205.03.16.
- No overnight parking – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No trespassing when park is closed – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No equestrian activities – County Ordinance 205.03.3.
- No fireworks – County Ordinance 205.03.5.