Donald MacDonald Park and Campground
Donald Mac Donald Campground will re-open to the public on Monday May 11, 2020 and will operate under new guidelines to promote social distancing and ensure increased cleaning and disinfecting practices throughout the campground property. View full press release for details.
Park: Donald MacDonald Park and Campground
Location:12315 Roseland Road, Sebastian, FL 32958
Park Size: 37.19 Acres
Hours of Operation: Daily 7am-Sunset
- Grills at every site
- Picnic tables at every site
- 13 Boat trailer parking spaces
- Water Fountain
- Restrooms with hot showers
- Walking Trails
- Open 365 days a year
Electric sites 27-30 are $30/night
Primitive sites 1-26 are $20/night
Donald MacDonald Park lies on the Sebastian River (northern Indian River County). Features include 26 primitive campsites (1 group/double site) and 5 sites with electricity. All sites have water, fire pits and picnic tables. Park features an observation boardwalk, a boat launch, and restrooms with hot showers. The campground & park are open 365 days per year. There are no reservations taken and camping availability is on a first come, first serve basis. Alcohol is not allowed.
- Pets are allowed, but must be on a 6’ leash at all times.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Hunting, harassing or feeding wildlife is not permitted.
- Cutting trees and vegetation is not permitted. Bring firewood.
- Swimming is not permitted.
- Motorbikes, ATV’s, go-carts or golf carts are not permitted.
- Bonfires are not permitted, only small hospitality fires in fire pits.
- Remote controlled aircraft is not permitted.
- Choose an unflagged campsite and set up.
- Rangers will come to your site to collect payment from 7am-5:30pm.
- After 5:30pm, there are envelopes and a drop box at the front office to leave your payment (credit card or debit only).
- Night security patrols from 5:30pm-7am.
Electric sites are $30 which includes tax.
Primitive sites are $20 which includes tax.
Quiet hours are 10pm to 7 am.
Boat ramp is closed at sunset.
Guest of campers are asked to leave by 10pm.
Campsites are limited to 2 vehicles and 2 tents.
Two-week maximum limit on visit.