Donald MacDonald Park and Campground
Park: Donald MacDonald Park and Campground
Location:12315 Roseland Road, Sebastian, FL 32958
Park Size: 37.19 Acres
Hours of Operation: Daily 7am-Sunset
- Grills at every site
- Picnic tables at every site
- 13 Boat trailer parking spaces
- Water Fountain
- Restrooms with hot showers
- Walking Trails
- Open 365 days a year
Electric sites 27-30 are $30/night
Primitive sites 1-26 are $20/night
Donald MacDonald Park lies on the Sebastian River (northern Indian River County). Features include 26 primitive campsites (1 group/double site) and 5 sites with electricity. All sites have water, fire pits and picnic tables. Park features an observation boardwalk, a boat launch, and restrooms with hot showers. The campground & park are open 365 days per year. There are no reservations taken and camping availability is on a first come, first serve basis. Alcohol is not allowed.
- Pets are allowed, but must be on a 6’ leash at all times.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Hunting, harassing or feeding wildlife is not permitted.
- Cutting trees and vegetation is not permitted. Bring firewood.
- Swimming is not permitted.
- Motorbikes, ATV’s, go-carts or golf carts are not permitted.
- Bonfires are not permitted, only small hospitality fires in fire pits.
- Remote controlled aircraft is not permitted.
- Choose an unflagged campsite and set up.
- Rangers will come to your site to collect payment from 7am-5:30pm.
- After 5:30pm, there are envelopes and a drop box at the front office to leave your payment (credit card or debit only).
- Night security patrols from 5:30pm-7am.
Electric sites are $30 which includes tax.
Primitive sites are $20 which includes tax.
Quiet hours are 10pm to 7 am.
Boat ramp is closed at sunset.
Guest of campers are asked to leave by 10pm.
Campsites are limited to 2 vehicles and 2 tents.
Two-week maximum limit on visit.