14510 U.S. Highway 1, Sebastian, FL 32958
Hours of Operation:
- 2 Pavilions
- Picnic Tables (4 under the large pavilion and 1 under the small pavilion)
- 12 Parking Spaces
Moore’s Point is located on U.S. Highway 1 and North Indian River Drive, north of Sebastian at the Indian River County/Brevard County line. Features include two picnic pavilions with tables near the Indian River Lagoon and Sebastian River.
- No pets permitted within any County Park – County Ordinance 205.03.22.
- Alcohol is not permitted within any County Park – County Ordinance 205.03.26.
- No open fires – County Ordinance 205.03.04.
- No camping – County Ordinance 205.03.16.
- No overnight parking – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No trespassing when park is closed – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No fireworks – County Ordinance 205.03.5.
- No remote controlled aircraft – County Ordinance 205.03.27(a).
- No golfing activities – County Ordinance 205.03.27(b).