Commissioner Fran B. Adams Park (Formerly North County Regional Park)
9450 CR 512, Sebastian, FL 32958
Hours of Operation:
- 3 Grills
- 2 Pavilions
- Picnic Tables (2 large tables under the pavilions)
- 543 Parking Spaces (total for complex)
- 11 Handicap Spaces
- 9 Water Fountains
- Walking Trail (Sebastian Greenway)
- Showers available at the Aquatic Center
Commissioner Fran B. Adams Park is located at 9450 CR-512, approximately 1.5 miles east of I-95. The Park is located within the St. Sebastian Buffer Preserve State Park, which extends from West of I-95 to the South Prong of the Sebastian River, north of CR-512.
The park has four 300’ multi-purpose baseball fields, a concession stand, press box, restrooms, two pavilions, and a playground. The facilities are equipped with lighting for nighttime use.
The North County Aquatic Center features an Olympic pool and diving facilities, a 7,000 sf zero entry activity pool and a pool building with restrooms, showers and concessions.
- No pets permitted within any County Park – County Ordinance 205.03.22.
- Alcohol is not permitted within any County Park – County Ordinance 205.03.26.
- No open fires – County Ordinance 205.03.04.
- No camping – County Ordinance 205.03.16.
- No overnight parking – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No trespassing when park is closed – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No equestrian activities – County Ordinance 205.03.3.
- No fireworks – County Ordinance 205.03.5.
- No remote controlled aircraft – County Ordinance 205.03.27(a).
- No golfing activities – County Ordinance 205.03.27(b).
For information on Men’s Adult Slow Pitch Softball League and Co-ed Adult Slow Pitch Softball League contact the Recreation Department at 772 226-1732.
The Sebastian Soccer Association has four fields and offers soccer for ages 4 to 19 years old. For information please call 772 388-0228 or visit their website at www.sebastiansoccer.com.
Airmasters RC Club has an airfield located to the north of the soccer fields. For information please go to their website at www.airmastersrc.org.
Applicable Phone Numbers:
Field Reservation: 772 226-1175
Aquatic Center: 772 226-1752