Sebastian Canoe Launch
9800 Canoe Launch Cove, Sebastian, FL 32958
Hours of Operation:
- 1 Pavilion
- Picnic Tables – 3 (2 under the pavilion and 1 open)
- 8 Parking spaces
- 1 Handicap space
Sebastian Canoe Launch is located north of County Road 510 off County Road 512. The canoe launch is located on Canoe Launch Cove. The facility includes a canoe launch on the South Prong of the Sebastian River, a pavilion, picnic tables and paved parking.
- No pets permitted within any County Park – County Ordinance 205.03.22.
- Alcohol is not permitted within any County Park – County Ordinance 205.03.26.
- No open fires – County Ordinance 205.03.04.
- No camping – County Ordinance 205.03.16.
- No overnight parking – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No trespassing when park is closed – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No fireworks – County Ordinance 205.03.5.
- No remote controlled aircraft – County Ordinance 205.03.27(a).
- No golfing activities – County Ordinance 205.03.27(b).
The St. Sebastian River provides a glimpse of “old” Florida. The Sebastian River is largely protected and provides opportunities for seeing alligators, manatees, native birds and fish. Launch your kayak or canoe here and paddle north to Donald MacDonald Park, Dale Wimbrow or to the Indian River Lagoon. Allow yourself three to four hours for this trip and arrange for drop off and pick up.