Dick Bird Park
800 20th Avenue SW, Vero Beach, FL 32962
Hours of Operation:
- 7 Grills throughout park
- 10 Pavilions throughout park
- 23 Picnic Tables throughout park
- Large ADA Accessible Playground (with ramp)
- 288 Parking spaces
- 26 Handicap spaces
- 9 Water Fountains
- Restrooms – (3) men and (3) women (please note that the Lacrosse Field restrooms are closed to the public and for use by thee Lacrosse Association only)
Dick Bird Park is located at 800 20th Avenue SW. It features 4 lighted 300’ multi-purpose ball fields with concession stand, press box, 4 lighted lacrosse fields, 2 lighted tennis courts, 2 lighted basketball courts, a playground and pavilions with picnic tables and grills and restrooms.
- No pets permitted within any County Park – County Ordinance 205.03.22.
- Alcohol is not permitted within any County Park – County Ordinance 205.03.26.
- No open fires – County Ordinance 205.03.04.
- No camping – County Ordinance 205.03.16.
- No overnight parking – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No trespassing when park is closed – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No equestrian activities – County Ordinance 205.03.3.
- No fireworks – County Ordinance 205.03.5.
- No remote controlled aircraft – County Ordinance 205.03.27(a).
- No golfing activities – County Ordinance 205.03.27(b).
For information on Men’s Adult Slow Pitch Softball League and Co-ed Adult Slow Pitch Softball League contact the Recreation Department at 772 226-1732.
South County Regional Park is also home of the Indian River Lacrosse Association. For more information call John Sternberg at 772 713-4626 or visit their website at www.irlax.org.