Tracking Station Park (guarded beach 9:10am-4:50pm daily)
800 46th Place, Vero Beach, FL 32963
Hours of Operation:
- 1 Grill
- 1 Pavilion
- 1 Picnic Table
- 74 Parking spaces
- 4 Handicap spaces
- Water Fountain
- Outdoor Showers
- ADA Crossover
- 624 linear ft of guarded area from 9:10 am - 4:50 pm
Tracking Station Park is located at 800 46th Place. The entrance is of Highway A1A between the CVS Pharmacy and 7-11 store. Features include paved parking, three boardwalks for access to the beach, restrooms, a pavilion with a table and grill. Tracking Station Park offers ADA beach access.
- No pets permitted within any County Park – County Ordinance 205.03.22.
- Alcohol is not permitted within any County Park – County Ordinance 205.03.26.
- No open fires – County Ordinance 205.03.04.
- No camping – County Ordinance 205.03.16.
- No overnight parking – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No trespassing when park is closed – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No fireworks – County Ordinance 205.03.5.
- No remote controlled aircraft – County Ordinance 205.03.27(a).
Normal beach activities are allowed during park hours. These include: fishing (outside of guarded areas), surfing, scuba diving, sunbathing and picnicking.
Please stay off of dunes (vegetated areas west of the open beach) County Ordinance 205.03.25. Report injured or dead sea turtles immediately to Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission by calling 1-888-404-FWCC (3922).
Please have the following information:
- Exact location of the animal
- Whether the animal is dead or alive
- Whether or not the animal is marked with spray paint (may indicate FWCC has already been notified)
- Closest access location (if known)
Please remember that all sea turtles are protected by federal and state laws. Of the eight species of sea turtles worldwide, five are found in Florida. Sea turtles deposit from 40,000 to 70,000 nests in Florida annually which makes this the most important nesting area in the United States. Females lay their eggs on sandy beaches and may lay several nests during one season. Sea Turtle nesting season is from March 1-October 31. Please remember that trash left on beaches, holes dug and digging may affect sea turtles’ abilities to nest and hatch successfully. Please fill in any holes dug before leaving beach. Take all garbage to the garbage cans.