Wabasso Causeway Park
3105 Wabasso Bridge Road (County Road 510), Vero Beach, FL 32963
Hours of Operation:
- 9 Grills
- 9 Pavilions
- 14 Picnic Tables
- 2 Handicap Parking Spaces
- Boat trailer parking spaces – open parking
- Water Fountain
- Restrooms (located on the south-east lobe)
- Outdoor Shower
- Boat Ramp (located on the south-east lobe) – 6’ deep at end of ramp
- Beaches on the river for wading, fishing, sunbathing, canoes, etc
Wabasso Causeway Park is located at 3105 Wabasso Beach Road (CR 510). It consists of four lobes along the causeway. Features include a boat launch (south-east lobe), restroom facilities (south-east lobe), picnic tables, covered pavilions, grills, plenty of shoreline for fishing and canoe launching/sunbathing beaches.
- No pets permitted within any County Park – County Ordinance 205.03.22.
- Alcohol is not permitted within any County Park – County Ordinance 205.03.26.
- No open fires – County Ordinance 205.03.04.
- No camping – County Ordinance 205.03.16.
- No overnight parking – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No trespassing when park is closed – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No fireworks – County Ordinance 205.03.5.
- No remote controlled aircraft – County Ordinance 205.03.27(a).
- No golfing activities – County Ordinance 205.03.27(b).