West Wabasso Park
8900 64th Avenue, Sebastian, FL 32958
Hours of Operation:
- 4 Grills
- 2 Pavilions
- 20 Picnic Tables
- Water Fountain
West Wabasso Park is located at 8900 64th Street. It features a lighted 300’ multi-purpose baseball/softball field w/ concession, press box and restrooms, two lighted basketball courts, a lighted tennis court, children's park with play equipment, covered pavilions, picnic tables, grills, exercise equipment and a fitness trail.
West Wabasso Park also serves as the entrance to the Wabasso Scrub Conservation Area, a 130 acre xeric scrub habitat. For more information, click here.
- No pets permitted within any County Park – County Ordinance 205.03.22.
- Alcohol is not permitted within any County Park – County Ordinance 205.03.26.
- No open fires – County Ordinance 205.03.04.
- No camping – County Ordinance 205.03.16.
- No overnight parking – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No trespassing when park is closed – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No equestrian activities – County Ordinance 205.03.3.
- No fireworks – County Ordinance 205.03.5.
- No remote controlled aircraft – County Ordinance 205.03.27(a).
- No golfing activities – County Ordinance 205.03.27(b).