Human Resources Department
Statement of Function
The main function of the Human Resources Department is to formulate and administer personnel policies that create a fair, safe and lawful working environment conducive to productivity. This encompasses organizational planning, development and implementation of all policies relating to equal employment opportunities, wage and salary administration, implementing disciplinary and grievance procedures, and oversight of employee benefit plans and programs. The Department has a key role in negotiating labor agreements and maintaining cordial labor relations with the certified bargaining units.
2020/2021 Goals and Objectives
- Implement LEARN learning management system for County employees to provide ongoing employee training
- Evaluate administrative services for Section 125 plan and benefits administration system
- Evaluate employee benefit offerings for value of benefit offered and alignment of voluntary benefits with core benefit offerings
- Evaluate disease management programs and integrate with overall wellness strategy
- Review ROI related to additional health plan services and benefits (centers of excellence, clinic, etc.)
NOTICE: A Kronos Employee Training video is available for staff. If you have questions or need assistance with Kronos, please contact Stacy Faulkner at (772) 226-1504.
Employee Benefit Online Enrollment
Please click on the button below for Benefit online enrollment.
Most forms can be downloaded, read, and printed using Adobe Reader. You may also obtain paper copies of these forms at the Human Resources Department office in the County Administration Building B. * Note: Items marked with (ESS) are completed on the Employee Self Service Website