Human Resources Department
Statement of Function
The main function of the Human Resources Department is to formulate and administer personnel policies that create a fair, safe and lawful working environment conducive to productivity. This encompasses organizational planning, development and implementation of all policies relating to equal employment opportunities, wage and salary administration, implementing disciplinary and grievance procedures, and oversight of employee benefit plans and programs. The Department has a key role in negotiating labor agreements and maintaining cordial labor relations with the certified bargaining units.
2021/2022 Goals and Objectives
- Review on site/near site clinic recommendation with leadership, work with benefits consultant to establish program goals and scope of services. Develop and issue RFP if approval to proceed is granted. On-site/near site clinic RFP evaluation and recommendations.
- HR office renovation for improved services and confidentiality.
- Evaluate employee benefit offerings for value of benefit offered and alignment of voluntary benefits with core benefit offerings.
- Offer ongoing training (virtual and in-person) and wellness opportunities.
- Pursue opportunities to improve delivery of Human Resources services to the management team and County team members.
NOTICE: A Kronos Employee Training video is available for staff. If you have questions or need assistance with Kronos, please contact Stacy Faulkner at (772) 226-1504.
Employee Benefit Online Enrollment
Please click on the button below for Benefit online enrollment.
Most forms can be downloaded, read, and printed using Adobe Reader. You may also obtain paper copies of these forms at the Human Resources Department office in the County Administration Building B. * Note: Items marked with (ESS) are completed on the Employee Self Service Website