Top Banner
Home | BCC | Boards | Departments | Event Calendar | Contact
Home > Departments > Public Works > Road and Bridge Division > Service Requets
A Service Request is a computer generated form that the Road and Bridge Division uses to respond to inquires from the general public regarding a problem they may have with their road or a drainage situation - such as a clogged culvert, pothole, overgrown vegetation or anything else that may fall under the Road and Bridge Divisions maintenance in designated areas of Indian River County.
The Road and Bridge Division responds to approximately 220-250 Service Requests a month.
Please contact (772) 770-5085 Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:30 AM and 3:30 PM.

Get Acrobat

Valid HTML 4.01!
Level A conformance icon, 
          W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0
Problems with the site? Email the Webmaster