Donald MacDonald Park and Campground
NOTICE - CAMPGROUND CLOSED MAY 17-19
Please be advised that there will be Sanitary Sewer Construction Activities at Donald Macdonald Campground beginning Monday, May 17th. Construction will last through Wednesday May 19th.
To ensure everyone's safety during construction, the campground and boat ramp access will be closed during this time period. Closures could last anywhere from several hours to the entire day depending on work being done.
For campers at the Donald MacDonald Campground, there will be county staff on site to assist you with any issues you may have.
Boaters may utilize Dale Wimbrow Park as an alternate boat ramp.
Park: Donald MacDonald Park and Campground
Location:12315 Roseland Road, Sebastian, FL 32958
Park Size: 37.19 Acres
Hours of Operation: Daily 7am-Sunset
- Grills at every site
- Picnic tables at every site
- 13 Boat trailer parking spaces
- Water Fountain
- Restrooms with hot showers
- Walking Trails
- Open 365 days a year
Electric sites 27-30 are $30/night
Primitive sites 1-26 are $20/night
Donald MacDonald Park lies on the Sebastian River (northern Indian River County). Features include 26 primitive campsites (1 group/double site) and 5 sites with electricity. All sites have water, fire pits and picnic tables. Park features an observation boardwalk, a boat launch, and restrooms with hot showers. The campground & park are open 365 days per year.Alcohol is not allowed.
- Pets are allowed, but must be on a 6’ leash at all times.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Hunting, harassing or feeding wildlife is not permitted.
- Cutting trees and vegetation is not permitted. Bring firewood.
- Swimming is not permitted.
- Motorbikes, ATV’s, go-carts or golf carts are not permitted.
- Bonfires are not permitted, only small hospitality fires in fire pits.
- Remote controlled aircraft arenot permitted.
- NO Generators
- Electric sites are $30 which includes tax.
Primitive sites are $20 which includes tax.
- Quiet hours are 10pm to 7 am.
Boat ramp is closed at sunset.
Guest of campers are asked to leave by 10pm.
- Campsites are limited to 2 vehicles and 2 tents.
Two-week maximum limit on visit.