Kiwanis Hobart Park
Corner of 77th Street and 58 Avenue, Vero Beach, FL 32967
Hours of Operation:
- (2) Large pavilions with built-in grills
- (19) small picnic tables with grills alongside tables
- Water fountain
Nice, wooded park with lots of Pine Trees. Has (2) large pavilions with built in grills that are available by permit only for a fee of $53.50. Smaller tables in the park are available for use on a first come, first serve basis. Contact the Parks Division at the above number to check for availability on the (2) large pavilions. Lake across from the park, fishing is permitted from the bank. No motorized boats.
- No pets permitted within any County Park – County Ordinance 205.03.22.
- Alcohol is not permitted within any County Park – County Ordinance 205.03.26.
- No open fires – County Ordinance 205.03.04.
- No camping – County Ordinance 205.03.16.
- No overnight parking – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No trespassing when park is closed – County Ordinance 205.03.19.
- No fireworks – County Ordinance 205.03.5.
- No remote controlled aircraft – County Ordinance 205.03.27(a).