Statement of Function
It is the responsibility of Fleet Management to maintain and repair county-owned vehicles and equipment using cost-effective methods of saving repair dollars and prolonging the useful life of County equipment. Fleet Management utilizes an Internal Service Fund to provide service to user departments and agencies of the County and not the general public.
2019/2020 Goals and Objectives
- Paint fuel tanks and all exposed piping at the fuel island.
- Repair fuel island canopy.
- Update heavy truck and equipment diagnostic scanner with the capabilities to reprogramcontrolling modules.
- Strip and repaint shop floors with nonslip paint.
- Diagnostic training for technicians.
- Replace on a/c machine.